I am hiking the Pacific Crest Trail from Mexico to Canada during the spring and summer of 2015. When I am able, I will post pictures and updates to this blog.
Sunday, April 19, 2015
Well, down to the last 36 hours and just doing a quick check on this fancy blog I set up. Err...my brother-in-law set up for me. The final push to get everything down before hitting the trail. Back to work, more updates to come!
Okay, third attempt at posting a comment... Love the blog entries Han! Fun to read with the extra details we don't get via phone calls. Go girl go! Love you!
Hannahhhhh Bobanna !!! Whoooo so glad I can follow you here.. Love your storries and Love your Pix- (Except the once of your poor little footsies.. Aaouch!!! Painfull, Give them some love xxx) Any new adresses for stopes coming up in the future?? Take Care and try to focus on one step at the time.. Enjoy it all
Big HUGs from your Swedsih Fan. Love you long time <3
Pressure's on, Hannah! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteOkay, third attempt at posting a comment... Love the blog entries Han! Fun to read with the extra details we don't get via phone calls. Go girl go! Love you!
ReplyDeleteSooooo.... Happy that you're blogging. This is awesome!
ReplyDeleteSooooo.... Happy that you're blogging. This is awesome!
ReplyDeleteHannahhhhh Bobanna !!! Whoooo so glad I can follow you here.. Love your storries and Love your Pix- (Except the once of your poor little footsies.. Aaouch!!! Painfull, Give them some love xxx)
ReplyDeleteAny new adresses for stopes coming up in the future??
Take Care and try to focus on one step at the time.. Enjoy it all
Big HUGs from your Swedsih Fan. Love you long time <3